HomeNewsShocking: A massive fire completely consumes Greater Noida's 14th Avenue Society in...

Shocking: A massive fire completely consumes Greater Noida’s 14th Avenue Society in Gaur City.

Today Greater Noida has received horrific reports of a big fire. According to reports, a sizable fire started today in Gour City in Greater Noida. The videos of the massive Fire have gone viral online, and more videos of the burning of the society on 14th Avenue in Gor City are being posted by users. The rescue efforts are moving along quickly. Put out the enormous Fire. There are numerous firefighting teams on the scene. According to the initial assessment, the Fire reportedly started because of a short circuit. Stay with us to learn the full details of the incident.

Follow our website, Newsyblogy, for the latest updates!!!!!

According to reports, the incident happened around 11:45 a.m. when neighbors saw flames and smoke coming from the apartment. But it quickly grew into a full-fledged fire. The individuals immediately alerted the fire department. Firefighters were dispatched as soon as possible by the fire department. Before the fire tenders arrived, people were exerting their efforts. The absence of causality is a considerable comfort. However, because the Fire spread to adjacent apartments, the environment was frightening and chaotic. The entire civilization was in a stampede. To learn more, scroll down.

Massive Fire Destroys 14th Avenue Society in Gaur City.

According to reports, a fire started at flat 2097 on 14th Avenue in Gour City. Sector 4 in Noida is where Gaur City can be found. The door to the flat was closed. There was nobody home. Thus, there was no stated threat to life. The family may be out of the area. Therefore, it is unknown who the flat’s owner is now, but the household items have been reduced to ashes, and the property has sustained significant damage. There are still rescue teams on the scene.

- Advertisement -

The skyscrapers are clinging as too many societies exist in the Greater Noida Extention. A fire catastrophe is always a severe hazard to the entire league. The fire event put people in danger, and they were anxious. Some argue that a short circuit didn’t cause the Fire; instead, it started when a lamp was lit in the temple on the house’s balcony, and the flames spread to generate a giant inferno. For safety, residents of the adjoining flats were evacuated. The society’s L Tower was where the Fire started. Now that it has been under control.

Related articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here